A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
WARNING! THIS IS EARLY ACCESS MODE!
The game is mostly feature complete, however:
- The tracks are not finalised
- final tracks may be very different and will have a lot more details and decorations to make them more interesting.
- The track editor is not finalised.
- The ships and team designs are not finalised.
- The soundtrack is not finalised.
- There is currently no localisation.
But, the game is still very fun to play and I want to share it with people.
Press F9 to save a GIF of the last few seconds. Please share you gifs #vektor2089 !
Please post any issues on the discussion board below.
- 12 super fun impossible looping tracks in different locations.
- 4 different speed classes
- 5 different ships to choose from with different handling and performance characteristics
- Amazing soundtrack by Dubmood
- 6 different racing teams
- Amazing 60 FPS!
- The latest in adaptive AI for races with up to 12 ships!
- Adjustable AI difficulty
- Time trial mode, race against yourself to improve your time!
- Watch replays, fast forward, rewind, slow motion.
- Graph of speed over time
- 4 player split screen local multiplayer!
- Game controller support
- Hotseat multiplayer time trials (a la trackmania)
- In-built track editor
- In-build ship designer
- A whopping 16 colours!
|Published||313 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||27 years ago|
|Tags||16-bit, 8-bit, Cyberpunk, Futuristic, hotseat, Racing|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Joystick|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, High-contrast|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Configurable controls 42 days ago