AND MY CATS KEEP PEEING AND POOPING EVEN THOUGH THE LITTER IS CLEAN!!! AAAA
Cute Cats Daily
A game about fostering cats that are delivered to you daily after you accidentally subscribed to a service online.
NOTE: If you have trouble with stuttering audio, please try the downloadable versions.
- Don't leave empty boxes where new deliveries go, you'll stop them from being delivered (unless that's your plan)
- Block deliveries if you have too many cats. You'll lose your bonus, but you might not get overwhelmed by cats.
- If it's too fast, choose a slower speed in the settings (escape).
- You can only buy one item at a time, so use quiet periods to do multiple shopping trips.
- Click on the game to give it keyboard focus.
- ARROW KEYS and Z/Y (grab/drop) and X (use item/door).
- ENTER to skip cutscenes.
- ESCAPE for menu (sound controls and game speed)
- New cats are delivered to your house every day in boxes,
- Take the box (Z/Y) inside and open it while holding it (X).
- Fill cat bowl with food when it's empty.
- Fill litter box with litter.
- Empty dirty litter box into bin and refill.
- Leave bins out on the street on bin night (thursday), garbage truck comes every friday morning.
- Go to the shops to buy supplies. New bowls, litter boxes, cleaning sprays, bins, etc.
- Go to the adoption center at the far right to see which cats are wanted for adoption.
- If you have a cat of the same colour, personality, age and with enough hearts you can take it to the adoption center and leave it there.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Can you add a save please?
This game is just..Amazing!!! I love it!
I love it
Sadly, there is a lot of problems with growing broke thanks to the fact.... Out of seven cats you cannot adoption out a single one. But good game, it's addicting.
Besides giving up and crashes, lags, etc.. IT has a good mechanic I enjoy.
the downloads won't work, they keep giving me an error message when i try to run them after downloading :(
great game! very challenging. i ran into some bugs where i could no longer pick up the litter box, and then it happened with a cat too. they were both next to a wall, so i think maybe they are getting stuck?